Keblinger

Keblinger

Fuzz and Sunshine

| Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fuzz and Sunshine

Patti is the shop owner and creator of this next yarn review.  Just a little bio from Patti.

My whole life has been spent trying to find the one craft I loved more than all the others, but, of course, I never found IT. I dreamed I'd find something I'd want to do for the rest of my life and be content with IT and nothing else would take me from IT. But I have realized I have many loves. Some I return to over and over. Some are just fond memories. But I have a great desire to keep trying new things. I get a little rush of excitement when I see something and think "I could do THAT."
What a fun and enthusiastic crafter.  I love when people take what they love and turn it into a passion.  Patti has done just that and I am so excited to do my very first Lace Weight Yarn review with her beautiful yarn.



These beauties are Fuzz and Sunshine's Lace weight yarn. 
Hand painted mulberry silk and merino in a lace weight. Pale salmon, yellow and peach just shimmer on the silk. Beautiful hand and wonderful to work with. 


Content: 50% Merino Wool 50% Mulberry Silk
Weight: 100 grams
Approx. Yards: 711
Lace Weight
Hand wash and dry flat.


I was so excited to be able to show off the shine from the silk content.  I can totally picture this lace made up into a wedding shawl that will be adorned by a bride on a beach front ceremony.  I Love the romantic feel of her color choices and how they change for one color to another with out you even knowing it. 
The way this lace moves over your needles and into your knitted project is stunning.  I am loving knitting with it and I am sure you will to.  This is the perfect yarn for your Summer Knitting Project.  Anyone have a Bride they need to knit for in the fall?  Now is the time to pick up a skein and get moving.














Patti also has a passion for Spinning Fiber and Felting Fiber as well.  She has a range of yarns that you are sure to find a love for.  Hop on over to her Shop and pick up something new today!

Fuzz and Sunshine receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win one skein of Lace!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite Fuzz and Sunshine colorway is.

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday June 25th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2

24 comments:

{ Sheila } at: June 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM said...

I love the 50/50 silk and merino sock yarn in the Emerald City colorway.

{ kleggett } at: June 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM said...

The colorways are all beautiful, but the greenery is my favorite.

{ Heather } at: June 17, 2012 at 11:29 AM said...

I really like the Hand Dyed Sock Yarn - Superwash Merino Wool in a mix of " deep mulberry pink and blue with all the purple mixes in between!"

{ Maya Moonie } at: June 17, 2012 at 1:18 PM said...

I can't decide! Can I bring them all home, please? If forced to pick, I suppose I would first gravitate toward the pale green lace yarn.

{ danadoodle } at: June 17, 2012 at 3:14 PM said...

I love the multicolored yarns, especially Catamaran!

{ ashley_mann } at: June 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM said...

Catamaran, definitely catamaran.

{ T.M. } at: June 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM said...

I love them all but I really like the pale green lace weight because that's my sister's favorite color and she'd love a shawl in that color.

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: June 17, 2012 at 4:27 PM said...

Very pretty colors! I love the Fruit Punch sock yarn in 100% Superwash Merino Wool :)

{ Julia } at: June 17, 2012 at 4:33 PM said...

I love the yellows, especially the merino.

{ Joyatee } at: June 17, 2012 at 6:46 PM said...

I love berry surprise

{ Auntea } at: June 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM said...

Love that recycled cashmere in Taupe, that is so cool.

{ Kathy } at: June 17, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

Love Lemongrass!

{ Betsy } at: June 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM said...

I love the greenery colorway.

{ Hind DP } at: June 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM said...

My favorite is the Catamaran colorway, love the dolls too!

{ Sarah } at: June 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM said...

I liked the lovely Golden Child colorway.

{ Sabra } at: June 18, 2012 at 6:58 PM said...

Superwash Merino Cashmere Nylon - Pound Cake with Strawberries -- love it.

Rav id - Sabrab

{ Faith (the Vampire Slayer) } at: June 19, 2012 at 4:04 AM said...

I love Peaches and Almonds.

{ Mks } at: June 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM said...

Mulberry silk for me! Beautiful colors!

{ weaver } at: June 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM said...

Lemongrass is my favorite. Lovethe dolls.

{ Ely } at: June 20, 2012 at 1:01 AM said...

There is an absolutely stunning variegated blue lace weight skein of merino and mulberry silk. It does not seem to be named, but the colourway is amazing.

{ Lynne } at: June 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM said...

Beautiful Colours! I love the blue one!

{ wooliegirl } at: June 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM said...

I love the Peacock Feathers sock yarn and the Girly Girl roving....I see socks and a hat!

{ Diane Donald } at: June 22, 2012 at 11:47 AM said...

As a major red-lover I think the kettle red lace yarn is amazing!

{ Becca } at: June 23, 2012 at 9:21 PM said...

I want the Hand Dyed Sock Yarn - Gradient Dyed Mulberry to Sky Blue - Superwash Merino Wool so pretty!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews