Keblinger

Keblinger

Costume Deeva

| Monday, June 11, 2012

Hold on to your knitting needles and yarn, have I got the cutest project bags you have ever seen!

I was so thrilled to have the chance to do a review for Dee, who is the creator of Costume Deeva.
She has several sizes of bags that come in all different shapes as well.  Her choices in fabric are second to none!  You will see that each bag is thoughtfully chosen and then matched with a lining fabric to really give the bag character and appeal.  She is unique in that she has created a Pyramid Bag that is unique to her. 
This particular bag is perfect for all you small projects and better yet, suited for your socks!!!

You all know by now that I am a nut for packaging.  How delighted was I when my bag came in the mail and it was adorably wrapped in a tissue dress pattern, adorned with pink ribbon and the cutest business card I have ever seen!  Scored big point on that with me Dee.


Even the bags themselves came individually wrapped and labeled, so cute!!



Take a good look at the quality and detail of these bags.  You will see that no seem has been over looked, everything is perfect. 



 
 
 
 
Costume Deeva receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win one of the featured bags!!
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite bag is.
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday June 18th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 2


23 comments:

{ Maya Moonie } at: June 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM said...

I love the Button Flowers drawstring tote. Beautiful!

{ Joyatee } at: June 11, 2012 at 1:32 PM said...

I love her boxy bags.

{ ashley_mann } at: June 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM said...

Her pyramid bags are really cute!

{ Sheila } at: June 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM said...

I love the green and yellow grazing sheep drawstring bag.

{ Kathy } at: June 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM said...

Ohmygosh, I have to have that owl bag - so adorable!

{ Kim AKA NurseKimKnits } at: June 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM said...

I just love the owls on this bag- how cute! I also like her sheep print bag and the koi, too....she has a lot that I like!

{ Betsy } at: June 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM said...

I really like the mod flower drawstring bag.

{ Auntea } at: June 11, 2012 at 5:07 PM said...

I love the owls bag. I have made so many owl puffs for my neices, adorable. The shape of the other one is really cool though, how clever. (Auntea on Rav)

Anonymous at: June 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM said...

I love the chicks bag - the owls are adorable too!
andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

{ Hind DP } at: June 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM said...

My favorite is the pyramid bags with chicks on it, love the polka dot handles on it.

{ Emily } at: June 12, 2012 at 6:28 AM said...

The owl bags are supercute and the pyramid bag looks like a wonderful design!

{ danadoodle } at: June 12, 2012 at 7:03 AM said...

I love the owl bags, or the ones with knitting sheep!

{ Katey } at: June 12, 2012 at 7:08 AM said...

I'm a big fan of the drawstring bags. The bra bag is just too funny!

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: June 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM said...

I love triangle bags and the fabric on the 'Pyramid Bag - Toiletry/Accessory Triangle Tote - I Heart Paris' is really fun!

{ wooliegirl } at: June 12, 2012 at 2:05 PM said...

I've always wanted a box bag and her owly boxy bag is precious!

{ Becca } at: June 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM said...

I can't decide! EVERYTHING is so pretty!

{ weaver } at: June 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM said...

I think they are all great, but the owl bag is my favorite.

{ Julia } at: June 13, 2012 at 6:46 PM said...

I really like Mod Dots and Hummingbirds. Nice bags!

{ neilsnana } at: June 13, 2012 at 9:02 PM said...

I love the little pyramid bag with the yarn and needles.

{ Sabra } at: June 14, 2012 at 8:12 AM said...

I like the pyramid bags. What a unique construction.

{ Jenny } at: June 14, 2012 at 8:29 AM said...

I really like the pyramid bags, especially the one in her shop with the chicks. Very cute;)

{ Sarah } at: June 14, 2012 at 6:07 PM said...

I love the owl bags! So cute and cheery.

{ Heather } at: June 15, 2012 at 7:54 PM said...

My favorite bag are the slip stitch studios sock bags. They hold a huge cake of yarn and can fit in my purse no problem.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews