Keblinger

Keblinger

Tangerine Designs

| Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I know that many of you have been introduced to Tangerine Designs before.  For those of you who have not had the chance to treat yourself to one of her Etsy shop items,
(Project bags, Stitch Markers, needle gauges and much more), today could be the day!

Casey is the creative designer who at the age of 31,  found a love of knitting.  At 32, she found she couldn't find sparkly stitch markers at a store in her area. So...Tangerine Designs was born out of the idea and need to give her knitting friends something fun for their knitting.  You will agree when you take a look at what she has to offer in the way of knitting accessories!

Casey was so gracious to send a project bag for the review.  The very first thing that you will notice is that she has an eye for color and design.  Each bag that she hand matches and desings has a theme or a color combination.  Just the right pop of color to really set off the bag as stylish.  Second, she has used a complementing canvas to reinforce the bottom of the square shaped bag.  It is perfect for knitting right out of the bag, it stands up and open ready to hold all its contents.  Each drawstring bag is lined with a complementing fabric that makes each side of the bag adorable.  I really appreciate the extra touch of a closure on the drawstring.  This insures that what you put in your project bag stayes right as you had intended.  Not all over, as some project bags tend to spill the contents of the bag.

Each bag is unique in that she has strategically placed a jump ring on the outside of the bag.  It opens and closes seamlessly with out snagging on anything.  You could clip your bag to a belt loop, clip it to a larger handled bag or even make your pattern into note cards and never loose your pattern again.  The possibilities are endless.  Casey has really gone the distance in considering what a 'Knitter' would want in a bag.

For you my readers, Casey has also included a Sheep Knitting Needle Gauge.  This compact needle gauge is a practical way to instantly know what size needle you are working with.  How many times have you omitted your needle gauge from your notions bag because it simply is to big and clunky to transport.  This is the perfect solution to this problem.  The Needle Gauge also doubles as a gauge counter with a 1 1/2 inc. ruler along the bottom.  ADORABLE!!

Tangerine Designs is sure to have something for everyone.  Take a look today and you are sure to find something to brighten your knitting time. 

Thank you Casey for letting me review your Fantastic Projects!!

Tangerine Designs receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win the featured Sheep Needle Gauge
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your next Tangerine Design Purchase will be. 

The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday May 28th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 1 of 2

18 comments:

{ Sheila } at: May 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM said...

I love the French Farm drawstring knitting project bag.

{ Hind DP } at: May 22, 2012 at 9:06 AM said...

Love the Tardis stitch markers

{ Emily } at: May 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM said...

Wow... Tardis stitch markers and a Star Wars project bag... Geek heaven for me!

{ weaver } at: May 22, 2012 at 1:36 PM said...

Definitly the sheep needle gauge. Love it!

{ Carla } at: May 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM said...

I stalk her store- not sure which bag I will get but I will know when I see it!

{ wooliegirl } at: May 22, 2012 at 6:19 PM said...

Oh I love the Farm Fresh bag!! (my husband would tell me to say the Star Wars bag...)

{ Kyle and Mandy } at: May 22, 2012 at 6:51 PM said...

I will buy a bag from her soon. Her bags are so cute! I got an owl needle gauge from her as a gift and she gift wrapped it for me. I didn't even ask. Great service!

{ Kathy } at: May 22, 2012 at 7:48 PM said...

LOVE Tangerine Designs - I just recently bought one of Casey's project bags, and it is an absolute favorite. I need more!

{ Betsy } at: May 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM said...

I really like her Owl needle gauge. Too cute.
Betsy (dixieknitter 73 on Ravelry)

{ Joyatee } at: May 22, 2012 at 10:28 PM said...

I have been wanting her sheep needle gauge and some of her gift tags. I already have 2 of her project bags and a zippered notions pouch. Love them!

{ Karin } at: May 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM said...

I've been eyeing some stitch markers and tags. I own 2 of her bags and want more.

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: May 23, 2012 at 8:59 AM said...

I like stitch markers for smaller sized needles so I have my eye n the Doctor Who Tardis Stitch Markers as well as some of the project tags :)

{ stephigordon } at: May 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM said...

I love her stitch markers and gift tags - those would be the most useful things to me at this moment, but I love her project bags, too! Adding her to my favorites on Etsy for sure! Thanks! Stephanie

{ Kim AKA NurseKimKnits } at: May 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM said...

I really like her Hand knit gift tags!
NurseKimKnits

{ Heather } at: May 25, 2012 at 1:17 AM said...

I love the gift tags; all of them!

{ bellasocks } at: May 25, 2012 at 1:09 PM said...

Oh a bag for sure.. they're fab!

{ Morgan Syring } at: May 25, 2012 at 10:05 PM said...

I love her tags and will definitely go back for more! Her bags are super too!

{ Kathy } at: May 26, 2012 at 10:31 AM said...

I love her bags, really cute fabrics! I usually don't go for dangly stitch markers but the Hunger Games markers caught my eye.

woolyeyes

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews