Keblinger

Keblinger

Hide And Sheep

| Monday, May 28, 2012


 "We are a husband and wife team that love working together. With Todd's engineering background and Susan's artistic flair, we think it is a great match. We make every effort to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. Please enjoy our shop!"

I am pleased to introduce you to Todd & Susan of Hide and Sheep.

I was really excited to come across our next product review.  This is something everyone uses, yet it is something that is totally different than I have ever seen.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised as well as intrigued at the craftiness of this product.  Come and take a look at what I mean.

Stitch Marker/Row Counter all in one!!
This row counter marker is dangle free and can count up to 10 rows. Unlike the long "chain" style row counting markers, this marker stays close to your needles.

Easy to use:
This counter has a single needle ring which features our Speed Loop design, making it easy to move from needle to needle and 10 numbered beads with a movable marker to track your rows. Just move the marker over the next numbered bead as you complete each row.

Tiny and light weight, perfect for all knitting projects.
This marker fits up to a size US 5.

This is perfect for something as light weight as shawls or even socks when you might be doing some very detailed cable patterns. 
 
It is so easy, each time you finish a row, you simply slip the beaded jewel ring over the row number you have just completed.  It really can not get much easier than that.  Not to mention when you are at knitting group with all your fellow knitters and they happen to notice your marker/counter hanging from your needles.  They too might want to have one of these hand little counters.  You will be the talk of knit club!
I do have to mention that I am a nut for great packaging!  Hide and Sheep has met my expectations in this area.  Each marker comes packaged in it's own tin that has a lid that will not fall off.  It will hold your marker and make it portable in any knitting project bag.

Thank you Todd & Susan for letting me review your Fantastic Marker/Counter!!

Hide and Sheep receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For two of you lucky readers, you will win the featured Row Marker, One in Purple & One in Peridot
In order to enter the Give Away you must

As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what your favorite Hide and Sheep markers are.
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday June 4th.
Good Luck to you all!


Review 2 of 2

13 comments:

{ Esther } at: May 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM said...

What a great idea! Useful and beautiful. Hide & Sheep also has many interesting stitch markers on the site.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

{ Hind DP } at: May 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM said...

They have such a great selection, it's hard to choose a favorite. I think their snag free markers are beautiful and the counter/marker would be a great tool to have.

{ Oceancat } at: May 28, 2012 at 4:06 PM said...

I really like the snag-free row counter, it's not only pretty, It's unique!

{ Sheila } at: May 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM said...

I really like the Tide Pool - Aventurine - Dual Purpose Stitch Marker Holder and Abacus Row Counter Bracelet. Such a pretty combination of colors in the beads!

{ Faith (the Vampire Slayer) } at: May 28, 2012 at 7:27 PM said...

That is so cool! I really like these and the abacus row counter bracelets as well. I do love good bead work!

{ Maya Moonie } at: May 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM said...

Beautiful and original! Other than those shown here, my favourites are the stitch huggers.

{ ashley_mann } at: May 29, 2012 at 8:03 AM said...

What a great idea! They have so many clever and useful items in their shop. I think I like the row counter shown here, but with the fire engine red movable marker.

{ Kathy } at: May 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM said...

This is a fabulous idea! And cute too! I also love their needle hugger stitch markers.

{ Betsy } at: May 29, 2012 at 7:24 PM said...

What a clever idea. I'd like to give that a try.

{ Auntea } at: May 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM said...

(Auntea on Ravelry) These really look cool, love the packaging too.

{ stephigordon } at: May 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM said...

I love the row counter stitch marker that you featured. I also LOVE the owl stitch markers they have (well, I pretty much love them all). Thanks so much for introducing us all to this company! Great stuff! Stephanie

{ weaver } at: June 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM said...

I think they are all beautiful, but the sheep are the best!

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: June 4, 2012 at 1:37 AM said...

Beautiful stitch markers and row counters. I really like the concept of the speed loops and will have to order the Suspended Bead With Speed Loops set soon and try it out :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews