Keblinger

Keblinger
| Monday, April 23, 2012

This weeks review is all about embellishments, BUTTONS!
I know that as knitters, crafters and lovers of all things creative I would find it hard to believe that you could not find just the right button for your next project on this very site. 

Button This is owned by Kai Cole who lives in New Jersey and is passionate about buttons.
She sent me some information that I found really interesting and thoughtful.  I hope you enjoy what she has to say.

"While fashion and fiber arts have taken a large leap in creativity, the buttons they've used have largely remained the same.  This is where we found out niche.  Button THIS is a full-service button provider with innovative designs and creation techniques that have serviced many cutting-edge designers.

Starting in 2009, we immediately sought out unique graphics and the most eco-friendly methods and materials available.  Button THIS buttons are handmade in batches with eco-resin that is "bio-derived" from tree sap and friendly to the earth.

Designers, retailers, collectors, and knitters can order buttons in any quantity from Button THIS.  There are bulk deals, weekly sales and there is a link for custom orders (you can send a photo or your logo and we can put it on any button in any size).  It is easy to stay in tough about all the great things happening with Button THIS by signing up for the newsletter or liking us on Facebook.

I have to tell you, I think you can really make a statement with what they have to offer.
You might even see your favorite pod caster making logo buttons!!!!!


Really, does it get any better than this!!!!
Great prices, way too many choices and colors to choose from, the possibilities are endless.  Not to forget that these are earth friendly buttons. 

Button THIS receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~
This week I will be giving away 5 sets of buttons!!!!!!
  
In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what buttons you are going to purchase for your next crafting project.
 
Good luck to you all
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday April 30th.


11 comments:

{ Retha } at: April 23, 2012 at 7:24 AM said...

I'd love to win but I'm so glad you brought this shop to our attention! I'm always on the lookout for unique buttons. Thanks!!

{ Sheila } at: April 23, 2012 at 8:26 AM said...

I would love to have the multicolor assortment. I can see a cheerful summery cotton cardigan with an assortment of different colored buttons on it.

{ Ely } at: April 23, 2012 at 10:44 AM said...

There are map buttons in that store! Do I really need to sew them on a project or can I keep them forever and ever?

{ weaver } at: April 24, 2012 at 5:04 AM said...

They are all so cute, but the Russian Nesting Dolls are too cute. Would love to try them.

{ wooliegirl } at: April 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM said...

Japanese Koi would be so cute with a baby sweater I have planned to knit. I think they would match the color. But for me I would want the day of the dead skulls, so bada$$ :)

{ Kathy } at: April 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM said...

Holy cow, I don't even want to admit how much time I just spent looking at all the awesome buttons. And I don't even have anything on the needles that needs them right now! Doesn't matter, I just want to collect them!

{ Renee } at: April 26, 2012 at 7:13 AM said...

I am super in love w/the matryoshka buttons. I have a BA in Russian and am a sucker for anything w/stacking dolls! Gorgeous!

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: April 26, 2012 at 8:09 AM said...

These buttons are just plain FUN! I think any of the glitter or sprinkle buttons would be perfect for the hair ribbons and accessories that I'm planning on making for my daughter.

{ Katie O } at: April 28, 2012 at 1:02 PM said...

I am working with them to get some custom buttons made... thanks for the link and the heads up!!

{ Mks } at: April 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM said...

I'm always looking for interesting buttons! I've already got some ideas for the polka dot resin buttons and the assorted colored discs. I need other buttons for some hats. I enjoyed this review!

{ Patti } at: March 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM said...

Do you know if something happened to this shop? I was wanting to order some more buttons, but couldn't find the site anymore. Did it move, close up or is my google-fu just failing me?

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews