Keblinger

Keblinger

OinkPigments Yarn Review

| Monday, April 23, 2012

How can you say no to a logo that looks like that!!  Today I am so excited to feature Alexa who is the owner of OinkPigments.  I was so excited about the yarn that she carries and how versatile it can really be. 

She carries Mini Skein Sets




And our featured yarn for this review Worsted




Her worsted weight yarn comes in a multitude of color schemes.  Really I think anything you could possible think up she has a skein for it. 

Worsted / 10 ply
230 yards / 100 grams
4.0 to 6.0 sts = 1 inch
100% Merino
SUPERWASH !!!!
Priced at $16.00 (US) per skein, that is an incredible value for what you are getting.
So for all of you who are wondering what the color way is that will be featured, take a look at the summer color everyone must have: "Watermelon Rind"


I don't know about you, but this yarn in all its glory is screaming to be a monster to me.  Think of all the fun you could have with this yarn.  You know what else might knit up really great, a pair of kids mittens and a matching hat.  Take a look at how her colors play off one another.  One color complements the other and then you get that pop of contrast that makes it all come together.  Her choices in color and placement make her yarn outstanding. 

Thank you Alexa for letting me review your yarn!!

OinkPigments receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

 For one of you lucky readers, you will win a skein of the featured "Watermelon Rind"

In order to enter the Give Away you must
 
As always:
 
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what color way you want to purchase and what you would make. 
Good luck to you all
 
The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday April 30th.

15 comments:

{ Sheila } at: April 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM said...

I love the sock yarn in the Mean Evergreen color.

{ Ely } at: April 23, 2012 at 10:42 AM said...

I want a whole rainbow! If I have to pick only one, I'll og with ex-boyfriend's sweater in the worst(ed) weight.

{ Hind DP } at: April 23, 2012 at 11:50 AM said...

I like the Roses Red color way, I would make socks out of it

{ weaver } at: April 24, 2012 at 5:08 AM said...

Love the steamboat willy but the mini skeins would find themselves in my puff blanket.

{ neilsnana } at: April 24, 2012 at 7:00 AM said...

I love the melon-choly yarn!

{ Jules } at: April 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM said...

I really like The Silver Lining!

{ wooliegirl } at: April 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM said...

Razzmatazz fingering weight yarn for me would be a great color for my neice a pair of socks, her college colors...in a way.

{ Kathy } at: April 24, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

I'd love to make the Monkey socks out of Retro Rocket - such awesome colors!

{ Knit Ma } at: April 25, 2012 at 5:25 AM said...

I would get Ex Boyfriend's sweater... and make a monster.

{ Heather } at: April 25, 2012 at 6:01 AM said...

Ooh, that Splendiferous Sunburst sock yarn just calls to me!

{ Megan } at: April 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM said...

I love the company name, so PUNNY! I love watermelon green!

{ Hege } at: April 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM said...

Ladybug Love is a beautiful colour and would have been perfect for a pair of socks for my daughter :)

{ Renee } at: April 26, 2012 at 7:19 AM said...

What fantastic prices! I am in LOVE w/the painting the roses red colorway (sock). I can totally see a pair of socks for myself out of this.

The Watermelon worsted is gorgeous too! I'd love to say it would end up as a hat and/or mittens for dd but I'm not sure I'd be willing to share. :)

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: April 26, 2012 at 8:00 AM said...

I would absolutely LOVE to make a shawl out of the Baby Alpaca / Silk Lace weight yarn in the "Cool WIP" colorway. Such a soft color scheme....

{ Mks } at: April 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM said...

I would make socks from Plum Drum Weekend!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews