Keblinger

Keblinger

Fiber Charmer

| Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Please let me share with you this 'got to have' in your stash yarn.  Eve was gracious enough to allow me to review her sock yarn for you all, my readers.  Eve is the owner and dyer of her shop called Fiber Charmer. This is the type of sock yarn that is reasonable in price, extra soft and really, everyone should have 2-4 skeins on hand for any kind of sock pattern or on the fly sock project.  Let me show you what I am talking about.

 
Her choices of color were so perfect for the photo shoot I gave to the yarn.  I am excited to tell you that the intensity and richness in her dyeing is captured exactly in these photos.  Bold and packing a punch!
Valhalla is the name of this sock yarn.  (Fingering)
400 yards/100 grams
75% Wool/25% Nylon
Smooth Plied
~Machine Washable~


On the left is the Emerald.  It reminds me of my childhood memory of watching The Wizard of Oz and the colors of Emerald City.  She has ever so lightly darkened and lightened the shade of green as it is hinting throughout.
On the Right is the Sugar Kisses.  If you all know anything about me, I love pink! but this pink is soft enough to hold bright bubblegum pops of pink and chocolate kiss brown shades.  Again, beautifully segmented throughout the skein. 


Eve's skeins are a very reasonable $20.00/US and she has the convince of her Etsy Shop easy online purchasing.  I am warning you, when you visit her shop you will find so much more than just great sock yarn.  She also dyes up her own Silk Hankies, Fiber brads and the most gorgeous Firestar to add to your spinning for some Glam!  In case you were wondering, this is my favorite color way in her Silk Hankies Collection, Peach Orchard!


Thank you again Eve!
 
Fiber Charmer receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~


Eve has generously donated one skein of her 'Emerld' sock color way to one of you readers! 
In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what is your favorite colors in her etsy shop!
Good luck to you all!

The winner of the drawing will be announced on Monday April 9th.

 

14 comments:

{ Retha } at: April 3, 2012 at 6:10 AM said...

oooh, I love Sugar Kisses colorway. yummy. (I'm a follower!)

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: April 3, 2012 at 6:29 AM said...

I LOVE the hankies! My favorite is: Mawatas Silk Hankies Pond and Mallard :)

{ Julie } at: April 3, 2012 at 6:42 AM said...

I'm really loving the red grapes colorway.

{ Hind DP } at: April 3, 2012 at 6:50 AM said...

I find myself drawn to the Tranquility and Emerald color ways

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: April 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ Sheila } at: April 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM said...

She has lots of lovely color ways, but the emerald is actually my favorite.

{ Sarah } at: April 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM said...

I really dig Steampunk Mosaic

{ wooliegirl } at: April 3, 2012 at 5:49 PM said...

I love them all, but the Rainbow Pooling sock is the bomb and the Pink OOAK spinning fiber needs me!

{ Susie } at: April 4, 2012 at 2:12 AM said...

I love the Emerald! Its very Irish to me and I have a Patrick who would love something made from this. Great giveaway!

{ Renee } at: April 4, 2012 at 6:15 AM said...

Seems cheesy but I love both the emerald and sugar kisses (total sucker for ANYTHING pink). I also love the muted colors in rosewood and red grapes. Such beautiful yarns!

{ Pretty Knitty } at: April 5, 2012 at 7:18 AM said...

Oohhh! I love all the bright pings, but I especially love the subtle Rosewood pinks and browns! Yummy! I'd love to make a little sweater for my granddaughter out of that color! Maybe a delicate tank for me, too!!!...or socks, of course!

{ Lisa } at: April 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM said...

Your yarns are beautiful. I don't spin but I loved the Beach Glass fiber colors. I would love to try out some of the yarn you sell.

{ Jenny } at: April 6, 2012 at 4:43 AM said...

Beautiful colorways! I am drawn to the silk hankies, especially "Bonfire". I've been really itching to try them out on a knit project.

Dinsdale5 at: April 8, 2012 at 6:47 AM said...

I love her Blue Nirvana yarn and Silk and Merino yarns! The colors on her yarns are just gorgeous and knit up beautifully. Wicked nice stuff!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews