Keblinger

Keblinger

Winter Blooms

| Monday, March 5, 2012

I am so excited to have the opportunity to share with all of you this fantastic eBook.  The book is called Winter Blooms by Patti Waters. I was so pleased to dive right into this book of 5 patterns and say that I think I would knit all of them.  We all know as knitters that it is rare that we find a book or an ebook of patterns and say that we could see ourselves knitting all of them.  Usually I find that I would knit half of the patterns at best.  That is why this is such a stand alone download.

Let me give you a look into all 5 of Patti's patterns.

Helianthus Sweater



Lilia Sweater


 

Mimulus Shawl


Cynarea Socks

Carambola Shawl

Like I said; I could knit every one of these unique designs.  Patti has conveniently added her pattern to Ravelry as a down loadable pattern for $19.95, what a deal.  I love the variety that patty displays in her garments.  Knowing that I am such a 'sock knitter' you can imaging my delight when I came upon her Cynarea Socks.  Look at the detail and the texture that she has made look so delicate and yet bold at the same time. 
Or how about the Helianthus Sweater in a warm oatmeal color on a cold winter day.  I could just picture myself adorned with such rich cables and how warm it must knit up.
I know for myself when I am searching for just the right pattern, I am drawn to good pictures.  Patti captures great scenery, models and still keeps the focus on the knitted garment for the pattern.  That is really hard to master and yet she was right on target!

Patti Waters receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

Patti has been kind enough to offer one copy of her eBook to one of you readers! 

In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what pattern in the Winter Blooms eBook you would like to knit.

Good luck to you all!

The winner of the drawing will be announced on Monday March 12th


 

9 comments:

{ Kathy } at: March 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM said...

I'd start with the Helianthus Sweater, but I seriously want to knit them all!

{ Faith (the Vampire Slayer) } at: March 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM said...

I want to knit every single one! But to start with I'd knit the Cynarea Socks because I want to look that fierce wearing socks over tights.

{ Annette } at: March 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM said...

I would like to knit the Helianthus Sweater!

{ yarnlovers } at: March 6, 2012 at 5:01 AM said...

I would love to knit the Helianthus sweater.

{ Lynda } at: March 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM said...

Beautiful patterns that would all be given the chance to be knit eventually but to start it would have to be the Sock first! Great giveaway

{ Sarah } at: March 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM said...

I'd love to knit the Helianthus Sweater!

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: March 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM said...

Beautiful patterns! My favorite is the Cynarea Socks :)

farris.tracy@gmail.com at: March 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM said...

I'd like to make the Lilia sweater.

{ Julie } at: March 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM said...

Wow, what great patterns! I especially like the Lilia sweater.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews