Keblinger

Keblinger

Winner of the Dreamweaver Hat is...

| Monday, March 19, 2012

So you are all aware of how I did this drawing, you were allowed to post a comment on the Blog or on Ravelry. Comments 1-4 came from the blog and the ones from Ravelry were 5-13. Neither has a better chance of winning or loosing, they are all put through the random number generator.
The winner of this fantastic Hat pattern is #9 AuntiePurl

Who said: I like the chunky cables on this hat. I like all of her patterns, they are very youthful. The gossamer infinity scarf is my favorite.
Congratulations, you will be receiving your pattern soon!

1 comments:

{ neilsnana } at: March 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM said...

I really like her sparkly socks but I also like the blue haze and would love to have a skein.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews