Keblinger

Keblinger

'Solstice' Midsommar Socks

| Monday, March 5, 2012

Feast you eyes on ~Shiraz~

This yarn is the ultimate in luxury! Midsommar combines the durability of superwash merino,the softness of cashmere, and the strength and sheen of silk.  It's  hard to imagine putting this wonderful yarn on your feet, but they'll thank you for it.  Your neck will be so jealous, you'll have to buy extra for a shawlette too!

This fingering weight sock yarn is a luscious 75% superwash merino, 15% cashmere, 10% silk blend. In case you were not doing the math, that is 100% of squishy luxury yarn!
The color and deep tones of the yarn are so gorgeous, you are going to have a hard time choosing what project to knit up with this yarn.  That is if you can get away with only purchasing one skein of yarn!  This fantastic yarn retails for $34.00 a skein, and if you purchase $50.00 or more, you qualify for FREE USA shipping. (Great Deal)

If you are like me and you are now wondering where to pick up a skein or two look no further than

This is a LYS located in Portland OR.
(This just happens to be where I spend most of my life growing up)
Not only can your purchase this fantastic yarn from the dynamic ladies at Dublin Bay, they have much more to offer in the way of yarn.  If you are ever in the area, make sure you stop in and tell them I sent you, most likely they will offer you a piping hot cup of tea while you browse through the shop or sit by the fire.  Did I forget to mention the knitting area in the shop has a fireplace for knitting and getting out of the drizzle in the Portland area.

Thank you again to Cailan for allowing us to review her yarns!

Solstice Sock Yarn receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

Cailan  has generously donated one skein of the Shiraz color way to one of you readers! 


In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what other kind of Dublin Bay yarn your would like to try for your next project.
Good luck to you all!

The winner of the drawing will be announced on Monday March 12th

(If you are an LYS, and you are interested in carring some of this amazing yarn, you can contact Cailin Williams to receive information on wholesale prices)

18 comments:

{ kleggett } at: March 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM said...

I would like to try Bartlett yarns 2 play to knit a sweater.

{ oohfancypants } at: March 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM said...

Wow is that gorgeous! I would love to try Handmaiden Casbah...I've heard great things!

{ Hind DP } at: March 5, 2012 at 3:49 PM said...

I'd love to try some Shepard Sock for a future sock project

{ Sheila } at: March 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM said...

I would like to try the falling stars Dutch Iris colorway.

{ Galena } at: March 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM said...

I really like the falling stars color meteor shower.

{ Annette } at: March 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM said...

This is a gorgeous color! I would like to try Handmaiden's Casbah. I've seen it in person but have never knit with it.

{ yarnlovers } at: March 6, 2012 at 5:06 AM said...

I would like to try the starlight yarn. Very pretty.

{ Oceancat } at: March 6, 2012 at 6:17 AM said...

Moonstone and Hay is for Horses are two color ways that I'd like. Thanks For bringing these yarns to my attention since I probably wouldn't be aware of them otherwise :-)

{ Lynda } at: March 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM said...

Definitely the sock fingering in casbah! Love that colourway! Thanks for the giveaway

{ Kathy } at: March 6, 2012 at 5:04 PM said...

The Crown Cashmere is definitely calling my name!

{ Sarah } at: March 7, 2012 at 8:26 AM said...

I'd love to try the midsommar sock!

{ vicrock } at: March 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM said...

I'd like to try Midsommar sock - lingonberry

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: March 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM said...

I'd love to work with Midsommar sock - Dutch Iris... such a beautiful color!

{ Unknown } at: March 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy at: March 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM said...

I'd like to make a cardigan from Luna sock yarn in the Oliver Twist colorway.

{ Joanne } at: March 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM said...

What pretty yarn in the picture you posted. That's one of my favorite colors. Another one that really appeals to me is Falling Stars "Black Cherry". It would make a beautiful stole or shawl for a special party, especially paired with a little black dress.

{ weaver } at: March 9, 2012 at 6:02 AM said...

Beautiful yarn. Have not tried any but anything in sock would float my boat.

Barbara at: March 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM said...

Cassiope scarf in logenberry is one I want to do next----Beautiful yarn

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews