Keblinger

Keblinger

The hat that fits every personality

| Monday, March 12, 2012
If you are like me, I love the idea of hats.  Fit ones, slouchy ones, dramatic and practical.  However I do not always have the right fit or look.  More often then not I will tell a friend, "that hat would look great, on you!" And I never think anything more about it, until I came across this hat pattern that really, anyone can pull off.



The first thing you must know about this hat pattern is that it is a great take along project and it knits up extremely fast.  I enjoyed every stitch that was put into the craft.  Erin has done an amazing job of really dissecting the parts of a good hat.  For starter, the brim is the best fitting almost elastic band I have ever knit into a hat.  Secondly, the length of the hat was carefully though out when she designed it to fit a woman's head. And finally, the cables are so large they just flow with the look of the hat.  Take a look for yourself and see.
 
This is a different look by using a darker yarn,

As you can see the look is great in various colors.  I particularly love the versatility of the hat.  You can really dress the hat up or make it an every day attire.  I would highly recommend this pattern to everyone.  It is great for stash busting or using that one skein of fantastic yarn that you picked up and have not found a use for it yet.  Yes...I do that kind of purchasing as well.  "I must have a reason for this one skein of dramatic color?!"

The pattern requires 200-210 yards of worsted weight yarn and size 6 & 10 US needles.
The pattern its self is down loadable on Ravelry or on Erin's Blog for a fantastic price of $3.00!

Erin Archer Designs receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

Thank you again to Erin for donating to the blog for a pattern review!

Erin has been kind enough to donate a Give Away pattern of this fantastic hat!
In order to enter the Give Away you must
As always:

1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2.Tell me what you think of this beautiful hat pattern and what other patterns of Erin's you like.
Good luck to you all!

The winner of the drawing will be announced on Monday March 19th


4 comments:

{ Kathy } at: March 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM said...

I loves this hat! Looks like it would be perfect for my mop of short curly hair. :)

{ Deb C. } at: March 13, 2012 at 7:09 AM said...

I love the minty green--so pretty. The size would be perfect for keeping my hair in place without squishing it down too.

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: March 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM said...

What a fun hat pattern! I am definitely going to have to stitch this pattern up along with her Gossamer Infinity Scarf :)

{ Annette } at: March 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM said...

I love cables! This hat pattern is my favorite out of Erin's patterns.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews