Keblinger

Keblinger
| Monday, February 20, 2012
Thank you again to Great Northern Yarns for the fantastic fiber to review!

So you are all aware of how I did this drawing, you were allowed to post a comment on the
Blog or on Ravelry.  Comments 1-14 came from the blog and the ones from Ravelry were 15-27.  Neither has a better chance of winning or loosing, they are all put through the random number generator.

Now for the good stuff!

The winner of a skein of  90% mink 30% cashmere goes to.........

Random number generated # 15
Jamber88, her comment was;

I love the royal purple color yarn. I would either make a hat or mittens using this yarn, probably with cables and stitch details.

Please send me an email or PM me on Ravelry with your contact info. 
Congratulations again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews