Keblinger

Keblinger

Blue Heron Yarns...Not your average yarn

| Monday, February 20, 2012

I have two new yarns to introduce to you!!

We can start with the 'Glitz'

This yarn is beautiful to the eye and really has that pop of color to show off the soft transitions from deep red to magenta to a mix of the two.  I was amazed to learn that this skein contains 570 yards!!  What a great deal for such quality.  This yarn retails for $35.00 US and its suggested needle size is a US size 7.  You could really do so much with such yardage.  Something for a dramatic effect!


This is a yarn with texture! I have never really felt anything of this quality and feel.  Again, this skein is extremely large on the yardage, 475 yards.  Recommended Needle US size 6-7.  Price point is $38.50.  The color changes are flawless.  One color leads into the other with an untraceable change. 

Blue Heron Yarns is constantly coming up with new color choices and fiber blends.  I really love the quality of the website.  Web Page
Make sure you take a look at her other fibers as well, she really has quite the variety!

Blue Heron Yarns receives a 4 Needle Review Rating!
Thank you Barbara for donating to the blog!!


Just remember;

“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
~Stephanie~


One lucky person will win a skein of Cotton Rayon Seed shown in the second photo! 

As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2. Leave a message on my Blog or Ravelry, tell me what other yarn of Blue Heron Yarns
you would like to try.
Good luck to you all!

 The winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday February 27th

9 comments:

{ Sheila } at: February 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM said...

She has gorgeous yarns! I would love to try many of them, but the metallic wool in the Spruce colorway is my favorite.

{ twinsetjan } at: February 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM said...

I have to agree with the commenter above -- the metallic wool in Spruce is awesome! The Deep Ocean and Deep Space are pretty great too.

{ EmilyK3661 } at: February 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM said...

I would love to have Silver Ombre in Wool Metallic.

{ Kathy } at: February 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM said...

Both of these would be amazing to try, and new to me. I knit a Clapotis last year out of their Rayon Metallic and gave it to my mom for her birthday. Now I need one, right? :)

{ sue } at: February 22, 2012 at 5:08 AM said...

Rayon Metallic in the carnival colorway. Lot of interesting yarns, and beautiful colorways on the site:)

{ queenbusick } at: February 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM said...

http://yarnjunky.blueheronyarns.com/shop/chesapeake-egyptian-mercerized-cotton

I have never used cotton to knit with...but this was lovely

{ Lisa } at: February 26, 2012 at 5:17 AM said...

What beautiful and unique yarns and colorways. I love the Forrest Floor in the Falling leaves colors.
Contact me: jamlknitter on Ravelry

{ JStockert (~Julia) } at: February 26, 2012 at 5:53 AM said...

The color blends of these yarns are incredible! Overall though I would have to say that I am seriously considering purchasing Deep Meadow Sock Plus because the colors are so vibrant they just reach out and grab your attention.

{ Julie } at: February 27, 2012 at 6:53 AM said...

Beautiful yarns! I especially like the From the Forest Floor collection of sock yarns. I love their muted colors!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews