Keblinger

Keblinger

Absolute Wonder

| Monday, February 6, 2012

This weeks review is a two for one.  Ginger is the owner and designer for an Etsy shop properly named,

She has hand sewn project bags that range in size from S, M, L as well as some fantastic Stitch Markers.  Even her presentation and packaging was themed.



This bag is the Medium bag that retails fro $25.00.  All of her bags are fully lined
and have a medium weight interfacing with a flat bottom to the bag.  This makes knitting
out of your bag easy as it will stand on it's own.  The drawstrings are made to match by
using the same fabric as the inside lining.  The fabric of choice is 100% pre-washed cotton and is
completely washing machine and dryer safe.  ( How does it get any better than that!)


As you can see, she combines two coordinating fabric to fit the unique style and look
of each project bag that she crafts.  I really love that this particular bag has a tea theme
to it.  I am an avid tea drinker and thought it was perfect.
As if this project bag was not perfect enough, you can even purchase a "matching" Knitting Needle Organizer to keep all your needles in one place.  A fantastic idea!!

I was really impresses with the time and detail that Ginger has put into her Stitch Markers.
Her markers are hand made using polymer clay and flowers.  They are a perfect droplet shape
marker.  These particular markers are great for larger needled projects as she has made them to
work around a size 10 US needle.  It is not always easy to find larger stitch markers for you worsted or aran weight projects. The markers themselves are a 'non-tarnish' silver plate that are completely
"Snag Free!!"  A set of 6 markers runs approximately $8.00.


No matter if you choose to purchase a new Project Bag, Stitch Markers or one of each, you will
be really pleased with the quality and care of these hand crafted products.  Make sure you drop over to her Etsy shop and get in on all the Valentine goodies.

This weeks Give Away
You have the chance to win either the Project Bag or Stitch Markers featured on the blog review.

As always:
1. Make sure you are a follower of my Blog
2. Leave a message on my Blog or Ravelry, tell me what your favorite
themed Project bag is from Ginger's Etsy Shop.

Good luck to you all!

Absolute Wonder receives a 4 Needle Review Rating!

Thank you Ginger for donating to the blog!!

Just remember;

“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”
~Stephanie~




16 comments:

{ Windybrook Spinner } at: February 6, 2012 at 5:59 AM said...

Definitely the Bloom Where You Are Planted bag. I adore Madeline Englebright's art.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92306897/medium-project-bag-bloom-where-youre?ref=v1_other_1

{ Kathy } at: February 6, 2012 at 6:37 AM said...

I like her dragonfly medium zippered bag. Very cute.

{ Oceancat } at: February 6, 2012 at 7:48 AM said...

I like the Medium Project Bag in Sweet Bouquet. She has some really pretty prints for her knitting bags.

{ Sheila } at: February 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM said...

I love the Sweet Bouquet bag.

{ Willow } at: February 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM said...

I love the Med Box Bag Groovey Flowers!!! Ginger has some really cute stuff. Perfect for the girls that are on the go but, still love to hear the click of the those knitting needles!!
Great review Stephaine!

{ twinsetjan } at: February 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM said...

Wow! I'm jonesing for the green and purple paisley. It's fantastic!

{ Hind DP } at: February 6, 2012 at 3:37 PM said...

Her bags are so pretty, my favorite is on called "Kittens and Butterflies", love the paw print lining.

{ Debbie Nelsen } at: February 7, 2012 at 4:46 AM said...

my favorite theme is **Imagine the Possibilities**. the box bags look very useful

Aleidra at: February 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM said...

I love the green turtles! They are very cute.

{ Julie } at: February 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM said...

Hmmm—my favorite project bag—it's a real toss-up between "Sweet Bouquet" and "Imagine the Possibilities." All of her bags are so cute! I love the stitch markers, too.

{ sandygale } at: February 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM said...

love, love the peaceroses and the lotsofroses medium bags! love the stitch markers, too!

{ Renee } at: February 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM said...

I think the XOXO bag is beautiful! Stitch markers are also gorgeous. I'm thinking I'll definitely have to place an order for the pink heart drop markers. :)

{ Sarah } at: February 9, 2012 at 1:37 AM said...

I love the XOXO bag the best.

{ Annette } at: February 10, 2012 at 7:09 AM said...

I like the bag with the hearts and 'Love' on it. :)

{ Erin Kate } at: February 10, 2012 at 8:55 AM said...

I really love the tea themed one! So pretty!

Anita Themer at: February 10, 2012 at 10:10 PM said...

Looks like Bob. This is my favorite. Thanks for inviting me to your Ravelry group so that I found your blog. Great reviews.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews