Keblinger

Keblinger

Something to get you in the Winter Spirit

| Monday, January 2, 2012

This is a pattern that I cast on over Christmas.  I am a nut for color work that has some what of a traditional pattern.  The pattern is; Snowflakes in starry skies mittens, by
Rowan Martindale.  She has done such a great job with her pattern and making it extremely clear to understand, and her charting is flawless.  Her pattern is a download able PDF on Ravelry that retails for $3.00.  I am telling you, this is a GREAT price for the pattern that you will be getting! 

I cast on using Size US 2 [2.75mm] needles and am using Spud & Chole in the color way, Snorkel and Sidewalk.  I am really excited to finish these mittens in time for "Winter?" (If we ever get snow?)

This is my progress so far!

I can not recommend this pattern enough!  Do some stash diving, pick two colors and cast on.  This is something that I will be knitting as part of my selfish knitting in January.  If you are in need of a gifting pattern for a fellow Rav buddy, this should be at the top of every ones gifting list!

Snowflakes In Starry Skies Mittens receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~

Thank you to Rowan for allowing me to review her pattern.

~Happy New Year's Knitting Everyone~

1 comments:

{ Voolenvine } at: January 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM said...

LOVE those mittens!!! Great work... Color work nuts unite!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews