Keblinger

Keblinger

Lets Talk Needles

| Thursday, November 10, 2011
I'm not sure about any of you, but I don't go any ware without my Knit Picks Interchangeable needles,
 Until today.  I would like to introduce you to a new Interchangeable needle made by

I am thrilled with these needles!  They are a wooden needle tip with a polished finish, flawlessly pointed tips that are perfect for any kind of project.  I was really impressed with each needle tip being individually colored to help you indicate sizes.  The lower metal part of the needle also has the actual US Size imprinted on the end.  If any of you are anything like me, I am constantly running to find my needle sizer to see if the two tips I have on my cable are even close in size.  Having each size reflective of a different color will make every one's lives better.  (Fantastic Idea!)

I was really excited about the cables that were included in the kit.  Unlike other interchangeable needle kits, you only get 2 cable lengths.  The Knitters Pride kit comes with;


  • 4 Cords (24", 40", 2 of 32")







  • 1 Set of size marker







  • 8 End caps







  • 4 Cord keys







  • 1 Cord case





  • I have used theses needles on a worsted weight natural fiber and a light fingering blend to get the true feel of how they knit.  I am beyond pleased.  The Joins between the cable and needle tip are seemless.  Face it, no one wants snagged yarn in the middle of a project.  If you have never tried wooden knitting needles or looking for the right set for you, then look no further!
    If any of you are unsure as to what you are asking Santa for, may I suggest putting these needles at the top.  You will be spectacularly pleased with your choice for all your knitting projects. 

    Please note: Knitters pride has much more to offer in the way of needles.  Make sure you take a moment and look at what you can enhance your "Stash" with!!


    Special thank you to Phyllis Howe for donating to the Blog

    Knitters Pride receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

    Just remember;
    “Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

    ~Stephanie~

    1 comments:

    { the greenhorn knitter } at: November 17, 2011 at 7:36 PM said...

    I am soo happy I read this post because I am really interested in buying a set of wooden Knit Picks interchangeables. I currently use the Addi clicks, and though they are smooth and fast, the joins do tend to snag. As a matter of fact, I just blogged about snagging joins on my blog. :) Thank you for the post!!

    Post a Comment

     

    Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews