Keblinger

Keblinger

BAZINGA!

| Wednesday, September 7, 2011
I could not help my self when I looked at the name of the new fall yarn for Plymouth Yarn Company, BAZINGA!  For those of you who are not fans of The Big Bang Theory, this is reason enough to get the TV series on Netflix.

This is the newest Italian Collection.  This color pallet has 8 different color choices to pick from.

The schematics on this yarn are as follows;
Yarn Content: 53% Wool, 47% Acrylic / Hand Wash, Dry Flat
Yarn Gauge: 2.5 sts = 1"/US11 needle
Yarn Weight:
Yarn Length: 55 yds/50g ball
I chose a very simple bulky weight sweater to show off the changing variations in color.  I think the color really was displayed by this pattern.  Beings that the yarn was such a bulky weight, it made for a very quick knit!  I would recommend this yarn for a scarf, basic mittens or a quick sweater.

The one negative that I did not really like when working with this particular yarn was that it changes from thick and lightly plied to thinner and large amounts of twist.  I do realize that the yarn is designed to do that, it just makes it hard to get any king of true shaping done with out pulling knitted fabric into place.



Bazinga receives a 3 Needle Review Rating!

Just remember;
“Anything can happen when you put on a pair of Hot Pink Socks”

~Stephanie~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews