Keblinger

Keblinger

Great Summer Pattern

| Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Looking for something quick, easy and fantastic for using up some stash fingering weight yarn?  Why not knit up a Multnomah Shawl.  This unique flowing pattern is designed after the majestic waterfall at Multnomah Falls in Oregon.  It flows and is so perfect for using up a quick 400 yards of fingering weight.  I used Dyeabolical Yarns "Bling".  I can not say enough about the 'Bling' in this yarn.  Is is though it was spun with what reminds me of thin strips of Christmas tinsel!!  Love it.  This shawl is for my friend who has a summer wedding to attend.  (She is modeling in the photos) Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Anonymous at: August 14, 2012 at 1:20 AM said...

Love it! Where can I get the pattern from?

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews