Keblinger

Keblinger

Yarn Review~Dubai Knits

| Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am pleased to introduce to you Dubai Knits, by Jocelyn


~Presentation~
This fantastic yarn comes packaged with loving care and a sweet sense about it.  My yarn was delivered in a 2 day span of when I was personally contacted by the designer to let me know my shipment was on the way.  As I anxiously opened the package, my eyes were drawn to the simplistic and bold 'Dubai Knits' glossy sticker that held my package wrapped in pick tissue paper. As a little thank you from the designer, she placed a small tag that thanked me for my business.  What a personal touch!

~Taste~
This particular skein for yarn is a 100% BFL superwash.  The color way is called 'Cosmo', which was inspired by one; flowers that were near the IDP's house when she was a young girl, and two, a favorite orange soda that had the same name.

~Ambiance~
I would recommend this yarn to anyone wanting to try something new!  This fingering weight yarn could be 'ewesed' for socks, lace projects, or anything with a spring flair.  As the project was being knit, the fiber was like water flowing in an out of each stitch over my needle tips.  Head on over to Dubai Knits and check out how you can enhance your summer stash.




Dubai Knits receives a 5 Needle Review Rating!

Our Independent Yarn Dyer can be found on;


1 comments:

Anonymous at: May 19, 2014 at 7:31 AM said...

hello jocelin ... as an expert where do you think can i find the vintage knit wit tool kit in dubai ??
rami ali

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews