Keblinger

Keblinger

Second Annual Kentucky Sheep & Fiber Festival

| Saturday, May 21, 2011
I spent the afternoon with fiber and friends and it was fantastic! (The three 'F's') I was a very good shopper today and only bought yarn for projects that I had in mind.  (Both for my Mother and Mother-In-Law)
Today I was a true Miss Babs Shopper.  I purchased 2 skeins of "Yummy" Sock Yarn, one in the Iris colorway and the second is Into the Abyss. 


















The freebies in my bag at the time of purchase were; 'Swatch Me! 10 yd Sample' in the color Lake Michigan. Along with a simple silver ring adorned with a amethyst colored stitch marker.





A quick hello to Laura & Leslie form the The Knit Girllls Podcast who I happened to finally get to talk with in person.  They are so great! Check them out on there Podcast.

1 comments:

{ Kate } at: June 1, 2011 at 1:03 AM said...

Beautiful colours!!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Hot Pink Socks Reviews